Urumqi 2-day Tour to Kanas
Tour Code :ACXJ005
Tour Destination :Xinjiang
Tour Duration :2 days
Departure Date :Daily departure
Tour Type :Tour Package
Kanas Lake Natural Reserve, a place of charming views, serene river valleys, different fauna kinds, rich pastures, green taiga, mysterious alpine lakes and grandeur glaciers.
Day 1 Urumqi – Kanas by flight (L, D)
Our guide will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to airport to Kanas.
Take the scenic shuttle bus to visit the Kanas Lake Natural Reserve Area: It is the most beautiful mountain lake you have never seen. It is the latest lake open to all tourists in China and has attained a reputation as "the tourism pearl of Mountain Altai".
The lake takes on different colors following the four seasons of the year, sometimes it's crystal blue, sometimes it's dark green, or even gray, you may find it containing many colors setting off each another at a time, thus it got a name as the color-changing lake.
Lake Kanas lies near the Altai mountains, 150km north of Burjin in northern Xinjiang. Kanas in Mongolian means "lake in canyon".
The lake is nestled in the deep forests and mountains of Altay. Legend has it that huge lake monsters live in the deep water of the lake, a Chinese version of "Nessie" - one of the reasons attracting tourists.
Day 2 Kanas – Urumqi by flight (B, L, D)
You will visit the Crouching Bay, Moon Bay and celestial Bay for photo taking. After the boat ride, you will climb 1000 steps to the Fishing Viewing Pavilion to have a bird-eye' view of the beautiful lake and mountains nearby.
Take flight back to Urumqi after the breathtaking tour.
B –Breakfast; L-Lunch; D-Dinner
Hotel in Use:
The Four Seasons Amusment Hotel
Add: by the exit of Kanas Scenic Area
Note: You will stay at another similar hotels instead in case listed hotels are not available.
The single room supplement is RMB 2360.
Inclusion & Exclusion
1. Transportation between cities: Urumqi – Kanas round way by airplane;
2. Shuttle bus from airport to Kanas scenic area & Scenic shuttle bus inside Kanas scenic area;
3. Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast;
4. Buffet breakfast and Chinese-style lunch & dinner;
5. Excellent tour guide service;
6. Entrance fees include Fishing Viewing Pavilion;
1. Tips to tour guides and drivers;
2. Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
1. The tour program or listed hotels is subject to change before the tour booking done.
2. For the children at age <3, the land tour is free of charge if sharing one bed/seat with parents in hotels. For any air tickets included, the children need to pay actual cost charged by airline compay.
For any question on price for kids, please contact us to get more details.
3. Please leave us message through inquiry form, if you have any question. We are very glad to help you tailor China travel to fit your requests.
Back to Top >>
We thank you for your interest in our travel service. For a fast response, submit
this basic Quick Reservation or Enquiry form below by clicking "Submit", and we'll
get back to you by e-mail within 12 to 24 hours. For urgent booking, call us